A lovely warm night sleep under my quilt in cold weather….
A beautiful cold morning enclosed in the blanket of fog……
Enchanting green flora in my garden where I walk….
Taking a slaking sip of hot ginger tea….. What a great start to a day!
Gazing the sky in my balcony and taking a glimpse of sun rays emerging out though veil of sky……
All flora and fauna light up with a start of bright sunny day!
And a flavorsome breakfast gives a cheerful start to anyone’s day.
So I am here with a breakfast meal which is very appetizing and will give kick ass start to the day….. A snacky feast that has veggies and paneer combo. Both are good for health and give flavor to dish.
Time Taken- 20 min
Green Capsicum– 2 chopped into small pieces
Carrot-2 largely grated
Green Peas– ½ cup
Paneer (cottage cheese) – 50g grated
Cumin seeds– 2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste- 1tbsp
Red chilly powder– 1tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala Powder-1 tsp
Boiled Potatoes– 2 mashed
Bread crumbs-1/2 cup
Corn flour/starch- 3 tbsp
Refined/ olive oil- 1tbsp and later for deep frying
Steps I followed
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds to crackle. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté until changes color.
- Add all the vegetables, red chilly powder, turmeric powder& salt; mix well and cook on low flame until they soften and get cooked yet remain crunchy a little.
- Now when vegetables soften, add paneer and mix well.
- Transfer it to a bowl containing mashed boiled potatoes and bread crumbs. Mix well after adding chaat masala powder.
- Take out some mixture and make long cylindrical shapes with it.
- Cover these cylinders with corn starch.
- Deep fry them until golden brown.
- Serve hot with sauce.
Hmmm…. I tasted and was damn yummy! It had crunchiness of veggies and creaminess of paneer that melted in mouth and flavor of spices and ginger garlic paste enhances its savor.
I say it’s a must try snack! Serve and enjoy with family in breakfast or as anytime snack!
Keep clicking , liking and sharing !!