Winters can’t be spent without simmering hot drinks. Hot drinks are unavoidable source of warmth. Hot drinks have immense strength to combat lashes of cold waves. One such hot drink is Coffee. In India, consumption of Tea and coffee surge to a great height. These two are main drinks that are loved much to be served and sipped. I really like to sip hot drinks in lovely foggy cold weather.
I am here presenting a method to prepare coffee which is blended with almonds. You must have relished Simple plain coffee, black coffee, lotte, mocha but this one is slight different with almonds. Coffee with a flavor of nutty milk tastes lip smacking. So here goes recipe for bubbly Almonds coffee-
Time Taken- 20 min
Coffee- 2 large tsp
Castor Sugar– 2 large tsp
Almonds- 15-18 (soaked & peeled)
Milk– 2½ cups
Steps to Follow-
- Soak almonds for 1 hour/ half an hour, Peel them off (if you soak almonds overnight, they can be easily peeled off) and grind to a fine paste.
- Boil milk along with almonds paste and then heat for a couple of minutes while stirring.
- While milk is boiling and getting ready; prepare a thick paste whipping well a mixture of coffee and sugar, adding a small amount of hot milk boiling.
- Divide this coffee mixture into two cups.
- Pour in boiled and strained milk into the cups containing coffee mixture (to make coffee frothy and bubbly, pour milk slowly from a height).
- Sprinkle chocolate powder and enjoyyyyyyy…. 🙂