Spiced tea is one of the favorite teas of winters. Along with this, ginger tea and cardamom tea also remain very much in demand to give you warmth and relief from cold. It’s an indistinguishable blend of tea mixture and spices used. When concoction starts brewing, the pleasant smell of cinnamon that lingers is awesome. The more time you’ll give for concoction to brew, more flavorsome the tea will be and would give perfect tea tint. Here goes its recipe-
Time Taken- 15 min
Category- Beverage (Hot drink)
Tea- 1½ tsp
Milk– 1½ cups
Sugar– 4 tsp
Cardamom– 4 pods (crushed)
Ginger- 1 inch (crushed)
Water- 2½ cups
Steps to follow-
- Keep tea pan on flame adding water into it.
- Mix all the ingredients except sugar and milk.
- When concoction starts brewing, add sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add milk and again bring to a boil.
- Turn off flame and strain it into cups.
- Serve hot with your favorite snacks.
Share a cup of tea and spread happiness over a cup of tea.
- Indian Cooking: Masala Chai Recipe (twotravelaholics.wordpress.com)
- Chai-mas (dessertating.wordpress.com)
- Almond Chai Latte (cook2jhoom.wordpress.com)
- DIY Chai Recipe for your Handmade Holiday (craftingagreenworld.com)
- A recipe for delicious chai (vancouverobserver.com)
- Chai Tea Apples (dovediscoveries.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Spiced Holiday Tea (yesiwantcake.com)