Once I tried food art with eggs; the very first time when I made food art, it was with eggs in which eggs were embodied in mice roaming in jungle (forest). I named that post Playing with food: Food art.
I found eggs are very much adaptable and have contributed in food art to a great extent. Eggs’ adaptability and your arty sense when unite, it recreates charismatic Food art.
This time also, I have chosen eggs to be the Part and Parcel of this Post of food art.
A tiny cute hen
Hope you enjoyed this artistic post. Do tell me which food art did you like among these five?
Go have fun with your food too.
- Pysanky Easter Eggs for Beginners (proflowers.com)
- Egg Dyeing: Rubber Bands Technique (spoonful.com)
- Sunny Landscapes for Breakfast: SunnySide Egg Shaper by Avihai Shurin (design-milk.com)
- Easter Egg Decorating Party (spoonful.com)
- Egg Dyeing: Sticker Stencils Technique (spoonful.com)
- Phoenix (rickoshea.wordpress.com)
- A Battle With Eggs (jesuslikespizza.wordpress.com)
- How to Make Christmas Scotch Eggs (neatorama.com)