Every morning a large flock of ducks passes through my lane for morning walk, I must say these days ducks have also become health conscious 🙂 . Sometimes their collective quacks during their wandering become so intense that it can sound alarming and annoying for asleep person like me. I think this big flock is the part of poultry someone has got near my home and when it is freed for wandering, it crosses my home. They have become very friendly with each resident here and have no fear wandering freely. Many neighbors know their timing of walk and they get ready with their feeding grains for these ducks.
They become annoying for me in mornings at times; but sometimes while gazing at them patiently, grants so much pleasure in their tiny moves, swift actions, spreading wings in air, haste picking of grains with their beaks and many more. They are beautiful nature’s creation embodying peaceful hue and unity as a flock.
I thought when ducks have wakened me up so early; I can manage to snap them in my stills. When they were passing through my home, I quickly assembled my camera to capture their haste actions. These pics are snapped on different days as per dates’ availability of Model Ducks for shoot 🙂 . One day they were in flock during morning time.
When they were taking off to photo-shoot, one Pomeranian joined in the shoot last moment to give a tough competition to them in dazzling whiteness.
Ducks singly, collectively or in flock are amassed here in their different moves.
- The reason why ducks are immune to lava (rubyrubix.wordpress.com)
- For the Love of a Duck (tellie689.com)
- Muscovy Duck Raising (pinoy-negosyo.com)
- Friday Duck Porn (whatdoiknow.typepad.com)
- The Princess and the Duck (ripplesoftruth.wordpress.com)
- A Duck of a Mystery (adreainwonderland.wordpress.com)
- Quack cocaine: Charity warns not to feed ducks bread as birds are becoming ‘hooked’ on starchy foods (dailymail.co.uk)
- Zen Hacker – The Power Of Holding Back (2voices1song.com)
- Just Ducky! (chickenkrazy.wordpress.com)
- Museum sought at Big Duck’s Flanders site (newsday.com)