I am all set with my spring look. Are you?
Spring is amazingly beautiful season and my favorite too; when nature blooms out its alluring beauty, Aura becomes so soothing and charming, intense breeze waves look serenading to cool the gleaming warmth of sun.
Enthralling flora loaded with beautiful vibrant flowers and green foliage quivers continuous with breeze waves. This entire scenario makes me feel good. Explaining such a fascinating aura, itself making me feel good yet there lies a reason behind elucidating it.
I was about to tell that like nature adorns itself in spring, why don’t you. So for this spring my fashion inclination is to wear something that complements the season. You might say like nature should we also wear foliage and flowers? Then my answer is “Yes”. I mean wear Dresses having floral prints and that are bright in color.
Dresses and tops having bright floral prints are “popularly In” this spring. And Hope for its continuity during summers also as per my fashion know-how. This top has been bagged in from Myntra.com
Bottoms like lowers, harems, tights, leggings, capris that are brightly colored or brightly floral printed, are most complementing this season. The most fashioned bottom for this season is Colored Jegging or Colored Denims. This pair of colored denim is from GlobusFashion which has very soothing green tint.
Bright colors and neon prints & hue extract out your vibrant and bold side. It helps looking you more highlighted among crowd.
You can team up your Spring look with a pair of ankle Boots that marked its prominence as a fashion statement in Winters and are still in race of fashion this Spring season. Other high knee, over knee boots are out now but ankle boots are still marking their presence. These pair of Ankle boots is my favorite having velvety texture, roses tucked on sides with chain string. They complement both short dresses and jeggings or jeans very well.
Funky bright-colored or colorful flowered Flat foot-wears are trendy as well. You can opt them either for casual or formal as per their appearance.
So be ready with Bright flowery, Colory Springy Look. Enjoy your adorned spring!
- Home Spring is Out Now! (ezibuy.co.nz)
- Spring Directory is out now! (ezibuy.co.nz)
- Spring summer fashion trends 2013 for women new ladies fashions (slideshare.net)
- Spring Fashion 2013: 5 Must-Have Items Under $100 (fashiongalindc.blogspot.com)
- Stradivarius Spring/Summer 2013 Campaign (fashionisers.com)
- Now trending: Spring 2013 fashion (elonpendulum.com)
- Floral Thoughts… (lucypennington.wordpress.com)
- Flowers in Fashion – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (redenvelope.com)
- Inspiration: Spring Fashion Personal Style Board (jewelrygalblog.com)
- Your Thursday Afternoon Cup of #Fashion (mysweetlemon.wordpress.com)