The contemporary year got a rejuvenating start here on the blog with some lip-smacking Papaya smoothies which were lauded here much, not only for yummy flavor but also for their innumerable health benefits.
This time again, one such tasty yet healthy smoothie is going to be shared here which is Chocolate smoothie.
This way all chocolate lovers like me, can intake chocolate in
association with some healthy combo of fruit like banana and milk (loaded with high content of carbohydrate, protein, dietary fiber and no fat). There are myths that combination of banana and milk is fattening whereas it has no fat. Though it has overall 120-180 calories per banana and per cup of milk, which is even lesser than 1 pack of chips. Fattening is caused by higher intake of calories and lesser of its burning and this myth is sheer excuse of people not burning calories they consume.
So it’s all about Chocolate smoothie; an easy, instant healthy and lip-smacking pick as beverage.
Let’s quickly check out its easy recipe-
Time taken- 5 min
Cocoa Powder- 2 tbsp
Milk- 2 ½ cups
Bananas- 2 (frozen & cubed)
Honey- 2½ tbsp
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
Chocolate syrup/ chocolate scrapes- to garnish
Steps to follow-
- Take all the ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- Take one glass; pour some chocolate syrup through the edges of glass to create some chocolaty pattern around.
- Pour in prepared smoothie and serve chilled garnished with some chocolate scrapes.
Relish this healthy chocolaty drink.
- Mint Chocolate Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Mocha Covered Banana Smoothie Recipe (shibleysmiles.com)
- Banana Smoothie (cookingintolerance.wordpress.com)