Holi colors have haunted my nails too. They have also got painted in beautiful bright colors of Holi, spreading vibrancy and colorful essence of festival. Here is nail art based on Holi theme.
How I did:
1. Collected all different colored nail enamels, I wished to include.
2. Applied base coat of white nail-enamel. Left that to dry for half or one minute.
3. Put one drop of nail enamel near the base of nail, trailed it back light-handedly towards back. Likewise did with other different colors on each nail.
4. Wrote each alphabet of HOLI in each nail of four fingers with the help of nail art brush or tooth-pick or nail paint pen. Here is Holi Nail-art ready.
Go adorn your nails with some beautiful patterns of Holi.
Happy and colorful Holi to you!
- Candy Flush Nail Art (tressmess.wordpress.com)
- Attractive Nail Art for Toes (orientalmag.wordpress.com)
- Polka Dots Nail Art (tressmess.wordpress.com)
- Sharpie Nail Art (lipshipsandfashiontips.com)
- C06 NEW! – Nail Dotting Tool (avonrepcanada.wordpress.com)
- Spring and Easter 2013 nail art inspirations (Photos) (examiner.com)
- 15 Best Nail Art Blogs on the Internet (beautyhigh.com)
- Easy at Home Nail Art 11 – Zebra Nail Art for Foot (thenailartandbeautydiaries.wordpress.com)
- Skin and Hair-Care this Holi (femmehavenn.wordpress.com)