Chutneys or dips are Must have side dish with any snacks you choose to munch on. Snacks seem incomplete without dips and when dips are savory and spicy, you just can’t afford to have a snack-bite without them. Hence here I am to help you out preparing a satiny, rich and savory accompaniment for your snacks, the Chatpati Chutney. I, myself also prefer savory-spicy dips over and above the sweet ones for my snacks. I rarely choose sweet dips. Thus, in this hot weather, let’s include some very refreshing ingredient of summers i.e Mint and continue making this temptingly vibrant green dip.
Time Taken- 5 min
Servings/Yield- 1 bowl
Category- Side dish
Mint leaves- 1 handful
Coriander leaves- 1 handful
Ginger- 3/4 inch
Dry Mango Powder-2 tsp
Salt- to taste
Steps to follow
1. Take all the ingredients in a blender and blend them well.
- Green Chutney/Mint Coriander chutney/Dip (kelipaan.wordpress.com)
- Raw Mango Chutney (cookingwithsapana.wordpress.com)
- Khaman Dhokla (femmehavenn.wordpress.com)
- Chutney? What’s that? (chutneychick.wordpress.com)