It has been quite few days; I was not active on the blog. The reason was my PC which was restraining me from doing any kind of activity on it. All of sudden, it went off to summer holidays 😉 to get cool down and recover from the over-exhaustion that was caused to it during the past stint of my blogging expedition :). I think I hardly gave any day off to my PC to rest and result was the past few days’ un-intimated vacation of the system.
Though it has come recovered from that strain but still I am unsure about its intention that it would run fine, which is appearing in its flip-flopping Power
When it went off without any prior intimation, it put me on fire of annoyance. Thus I cooled down that fire of annoyance with some chilled cool drinks. One such cool drink I am sharing here is Beetroot Lassi. If you are also annoyed of something or this summer heat is getting on your nerves, try out this refreshing cool yet healthy Beetroot Lassi to cool down your mind.
Let’s quickly get on to the short and simple recipe before my delicate darling-PC get exhausted 🙂
Time Taken- 5 min
Chilled Low Fat Yogurt- 2 cups (If you take full cream yogurt, lassi would be more buttery-scummy and nice) (a bit sour would also do)
Sugar/Honey- 4 tbsp
Beetroot- 1 small or half of medium (chopped roughly) +few pieces to garnish
Vanilla Essence-1/2 tsp
Cold Water- ½ cup
Mint leaves- to garnish
Steps to follow-
1. Take all the ingredients in a blender and blend well into a frothy lump-less uniform mixture.
2. Pour in two glasses from some distance at slow speed so that froth can be formed.
Enjoy Pinky Cool Lassi and be Pink.
- Tricolored Raita (Beetroot-Cucumber-Tomato salad in Yogurt) (femmehavenn.wordpress.com)
- Beetroot Cutlets (femmehavenn.wordpress.com)
- Lassi (timbits721.wordpress.com)
- Beetroot Raita (tastedesires.wordpress.com)