These last three four days are getting hotter than earlier drizzling cool days. And in these hot days, Melon Lemonade was a good an option to go with. Last day when I’ve had it after finishing up with my kitchen’s weird ventures, its first sip only made me feel so heavenly I proved so revitalizing, vanished away all tiring heat on due to work or due hot weather.
Melon Lemonade is a naturally cool Drink containing the goodness of melon and lemon intact; lots of refreshing contents of melons and benefits of lemons.
A simple, easy and quick recipe for a sinfully slurpacious drink goes here-
Melons (kharbooja)- 2 small (Peeled, cut lengthwise)
Lime juice- of 4 small Lemons (the size shown in the above pic)
Lime flavored Soda Water- ½ cup
Steps to follow
- First take all the ingredients except soda water in a blender and puree it smooth and lump less.
- Now add soda water and give another small whirl in blender.
- Pour in glasses and serve chilled with some ice-cubes, garnished with lemon wedges and mint leaves.
You can adjust the sugar quantity by adding sugar according to your taste and according to sweetness of your melons, first add smaller portion of sugar, taste and then add more if required.
- Melon, Mint and Cucumber Cooler (doledrumdiva.wordpress.com)
- Honeydew Melon Soup (diysimplymade.wordpress.com)
- Golden Honeydew Melon (clarascornerng.wordpress.com)
- Coconut Lemonade! (rfmh411.wordpress.com)
- Club Penguin Recipes: Melon Smoothies (clubpenguinbloggersteam.wordpress.com)