Hello everyone! Wondering where have I been vanished to, for these many days? Again, was stuck with some technical problem with my PC which refrained me from the blog for ten long days. But now the problem is fixed and I am back again to meet y’all, to explore wonderful bloggers’ blogs and my most lovable part, to restart with the postings. Unfortunately, this time the predecided post of the blog “Chilli-Garlic Fried Rice” had to wait very long to appear in full. But it feels nice that I am ultimately back with the post.
Chilli-Garlic fried rice is another addition to simple, quick and easy to make recipes. This fried rice tastes delicious with just few simple ingredients and gets prepared in few minutes if you have cooked rice ready with you. You can make use of your leftover rice of lunch or dinner meal in this Chilli-Garlic fried rice which will be an appetizing form rather than plain stale rice which is often treated as waste. This fried rice-dish alone makes one pot meal and requires no accompaniment but if you wish, you can pair it up with some Indo-Chinese sides like Manchurian or chilli-s etc. or also with some yogurt dips or raita-s.
Here goes its recipe-
Time Taken- For Preparation-2-3 min
For Cooking- 5 min
Category-Rice Dish (Main-Course)
Cooked/Steamed Rice- 1½ bowl/cup
Hot Red Pepper/Chilli Sauce- 1 tbsp
Garlic- 8 small cloves (minced)
Vinegar- 1 tsp
Dark Soy Sauce- ½ tsp
Mixed Dried Herbs- 1 tsp
Olive oil- 1 tbsp
Steps to follow-
- Heat oil in a pan; add in garlic and sauté until it starts turning light brown.
- Add cooked rice followed by hot red pepper sauce, vinegar, salt and soy sauce. Stir well to mix. Stir cook for 2-3 min.
- Mix in dried herbs.
- Serve hot garnished with cilantro and relish.
If you liked the recipe, you might also like Szechwan Rice
- Chinese Fried Rice & Soya Chunks Manchurian (mykitchette.wordpress.com)
- Cauli Fried Rice (fitminny.wordpress.com)
- Schezwan Fried Rice (sumanapbhat.wordpress.com)
- Red Pepper & Celery Fried rice…. (kelipaan.com)