Today I am going to share recipe for Tortillas used for making tacos, nachos, quesadillas, pizzadillas etc. Instead of going for buying them and tire yourselves, you can prepare them instantly at home. Here is its recipe
Time Taken-For Preparation- 20 min
For Cooking- 40 min
All Purpose flour-2 cups
Baking Powder- 1/2 tsp
Salt- 1/2 tsp
Olive Oil- 2 tbsp
Lukewarm Water- as required
Steps to follow-
1. Mix thoroughly each mentioned ingredient in all purpose flour.Then knead it smooth and soft adding warm water little by little as required.
2. Keep the dough covered with damp fabric for 10-15 min.
3. Divide it into 6 equal balls a bit larger than taken for normal phulkas or rotis.
4. Take one and roll out it into thin circle.
5. Cook it both sides evenly on flat pan until it has light brown spots on both sides.
Would love to hear from you 🙂