The first name that comes up in our mind with word “Chinese” is Noodles. If Chinese is anyone’s favourite cuisine, Noodles is in his/her top most in the list. For me Chinese Noodles have been special as it usually used to be one of the dishes of my Birthday Party’s Menu. I have been its fan since Childhood days. Though Noodles have been in trend here for so many years but its craze has not gone dull a bit. You can find it in any Party’s menu.
The process of making noodles is simple and you get the right restaurant like taste if you use the ingredients in right ratio. Hakka Noodles are best to cook restaurant like noodles, they don’t stick much and also not get mushy. So here is the recipe for it
Time-For Preparation- 15 min
For Cooking- 15 min
Hakka Noodles- 1 pkt (200g)
Cabbage- 1/4 chopped
Capsicum-1 medium chopped (diced)
Carrot- 1 medium diced
Ginger Garlic Paste- 11/2 tsp
Soy Sauce-1 tsp
Pepper Powder- to taste
Dry Red chillies-2
Salt- to taste
Oil- 2 tbsp
Steps to follow-
- Boil the hakka noodles as per pack instructions.
- Strain and drizzle some oil to avoid stickiness.
- Heat a pan, add oil and heat it. Add torn red chillies.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and saute till done.
- Add diced veggies and cook until done with a crunch.
- Put in Noodles, salt and soy sauce . Mix well tossing veggies and noodles together.
- Sprinkle Pepper and serve hot.
- Enjoy with sauce of your choice.
See you all in my next post, until Byeeee
would love to hear from you 🙂