Manicure at home
As most of our works are done by our hands so it is very important for us to have caring attitude towards our hands. In our daily life we give least importance to them but it is not at all a good practice. Especially for women who have to do works like washing utensils, clothes, wiping, cleaning, the chemicals used can adversely affect their hands. So to keep hands healthy and give them beautiful look as well, manicure possesses a great importance.Instead of spending a huge sum of bucks to parlor, we can do it at home itself.
Nail paint Remover
Here I am providing 8 easy and simple steps to accomplish it at home in a better manner-
- Soak a ball of cotton in nail paint remover and remove the nail paint if done or otherwise too because remover will help removing dirt etc.
- If required cut your cuticles only a little or to a medium length as cuticles are very important as they protect nail base from harm and other fungus, bacterial infection etc. File them with nail filer towards centre (not back and forth).
- Clean the cuticles with orange stick.
- Now immerse your both hands in lukewarm water with shampoo for about 10 minutes.
- Dry your hands with soft towel and apply cuticle cream on your fingers and rub it in clockwise or anticlockwise direction. Push the cuticles carefully towards backwards one by one with the help of flat end of cuticle pusher.
- Now scrub your hands leaving your nails and rinse your hands after two to three minutes and dry them with towel.
- Apply the pack of your choice or lotion and left it to dry. Manicure is done.
- Now apply the nail paint in right manner.
French manicure is simple and instant process to give a similar look of manicured nails. They look very lustrous and attractive to eyes.
- Remove nail paint with nail paint remover or diluter and wash your hands and dry them with towel.
- Apply Nail whitener only on cuticles very carefully so that it doesn’t spread anywhere on base.
- Let it dry for couple of minutes.
- Apply a thin coat of shiner. To give different look to nails, we can use different colored shiners.
- Now let them dry and nails are done, looking very captivating.